1) I hate it when you circular argue. If you don’t have something new to say, stop talking.
2) I hate it when you get mad at me for doing the exact same thing you just did.
3) I hate it when you can’t do something without me holding your hand. You’re an adult. Suck it up.
4) I hate it when you express an opinion and then look at me like I’m an alien when I disagree.
5) I hate it when you drag me into conversations that I’m intentionally trying to avoid. When you see me sitting with my headphones in, that’s not my love of music. That’s me ignoring you.
6) I hate when you try to make me miserable with you.
7) I hate it when you tell me stories that lower my respect for you. I want to respect you, really I do.
8 ) I hate it when you stare at me, waiting for the reaction you expect. I almost never react the way you want me to. Just accept that, please.
9) I hate it when you stay mad over the little things. Life is too short for that.
10) I hate it when you interrupt me while I’m doing my statistics homework. Those questions are about a hundred steps long and I don’t want to start over.
I feel better now. Anybody else have peeves? What do you hate?